As promised, here are the results for our “IPv6 – Are You Ready” video quiz which we published on January 19th, 2012.
Click on the link above if you haven’t watched the video.
1. A novel is referenced. Which novel, who wrote it and when was it published? “Lord of the Flies”, William Golding, 1954
2. How many sports metaphors are mangled during the employee meeting? Four. Baseball (star pitcher), [American] football (touchdown), basketball (driving a lane), golf (hole in one)
3. How many ASR 9000 posters can be seen in the background throughout the video? Two correct answers, either four or five: You can see them at 0:29, 0:58, 1:38, and 2:31 in the video. There is a fifth at 1:27 but it’s hidden behind the head of the actress with the pearl necklace.
4. How much IP rental time does a “Food” item get you? 10 minutes – it’s on the whiteboard in the back at 2:18.
5. There is a reference to an animal video – what kind of animal? Cat, at 1:31.
We hope you had fun!