You may have noticed we did some updates to Cisco.com search in the last week. Here are some highlights:
- Custom # of results. Here’s an important feature for Cisco.com power users: We’ve added the option to change the number of search results displayed from the standard 10 to your choice of 10, 20, 30 or 50 results per page:
- Status on support community items. Cisco Support Community forums content now show question status, rating, and number of replies within the search results
- Product synonyms help findability. Added product ID synonyms to Software Download and Forums, Blogs, and Wikis
- Improved Web Accessibility by implementing tab order and focus on Search Results page, including skip links
- Updated advanced search page functionality
- Additional tuning on results.