It’s that time of the year again…when Cisco’s annual flagship IT and communications conference, Cisco Live U.S., brings you the latest technical education and training, certification testing, and the opportunity to extend your professional networks. This year, the conference is being held in beautiful San Diego, with over 15,000 customers, IT experts and partners expected to attend. But don’t fret if you can’t attend in person, because content will be streamed live June 12-14 via the all-new Cisco Live 365. This content-based community and portal includes sessions from Cisco Live conferences around the globe, a totally revamped session catalog, social sharing features and an augmented World of Solutions. The best part? Access is free! During the event, you can look forward to the following:
- Keynotes, Partner Super Sessions and press conferences
- Selected technical sessions
- Ask the Expert Sessions with live interaction with experts
- Twenty-two Cisco and Partner Resource Centers in the virtual World of Solutions
- uStream Cisco and partner channels streaming live from the WoS in San Diego
- The chance to win prizes and earn Cisco Preferred Access points in the Cisco Live 365 Prize Center
Curious to see the live events schedule for June 12-14? Click here for the Cisco Live 365 agenda.
Nearly 300 breakout sessions will be captured on video during Cisco Live San Diego and made available by June 20 – View a PDF of the capture list here. Plus, you’ll find monthly events on a wide range of topics offered throughout the year.
Join colleagues from over 195 countries, without ever leaving your desk. Log in for the full experience at www.CiscoLive365.com – access is free