You may have already noticed that the Cisco.com home page got a bit of a design update this week. Can you tell what things have changed?
Here’s what’s new:
- There’s a link to a new “Follow Us” page that provides real-time streams of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and blog feeds from Cisco (see below)
- The menu bar at the top is shorter and now has a bold shot of color. More importantly, we’ve added links to important topics like Data Center & Virtualization, Borderless Networks and Collaboration (from the Products & Services menu), with some additional convenience links to come
- We’ve updated the sets of links at the bottom of the page with additional and even more useful destinations:
- A hover menu lets you jump quickly to the Industry area of your choice (see right)
- Section links to major areas for Enterprise, Small Business, Service Providers, and products for your Home
- A link to Solutions and business relevancy information, which is also provided in the Products & Services menu as a convenience
In coming weeks, we’ll be making updates across Cisco.com so that these features you’ve been asking for will be available – for the first time – across almost all of the site. They have been very popular in our testing with customers and partners like you, and we hope you’ll enjoy them!
Let us know your feedback, which you can give via the Feedback link at the bottom of every page on Cisco.com.
P.S. Here’s the new Follow Us “Social@Cisco” page: