It’s hard to believe another year has come and (almost) gone. Every year seems to speed by ever faster, much like the pace of technological advancements. We understand that it’s a challenge keeping up with the latest technologies that impact your small business. So we were curious to find out what topics caught your eye this past year on the Small Business Blog.
Security was by far the most popular topic; and security in all forms—from your core network to personal devices to the cloud. That’s not surprising when you consider all the ways in which you can now access data.
Here’s the list of top 10 posts for 2011:
- The Top 5 Security Risks of Cloud Computing
- You’ve Been Hacked? Here’s What to Do
- Understanding the Different Types of Wireless Routers
- Tolly Report: Cisco 300 Series Managed Switches
- Which VPN is Best for Your Small Business
- Secure Networking for (Really) Small Businesses
- 5 Configuration Changes to Fortify Your WLAN Security
- Help Keep Company Data Safe on Employees’ Personal Devices
- 5 Ways to Educate Employees About Network Security
- Believe These 5 Security Myths Could Put Your Business at Risk
Of course, we’d love to know what technology topics are on your priority list for 2012. Let us know by leaving a comment below!
This time of year, Cisco enjoys an extended holiday break. We’ll be back on January 3rd with more posts to help you get the most from technology to improve your business. From all of us at Cisco Small Business, we wish you a happy holiday season and a prosperous new year!