Today’s small to medium -size businesses (SMBs) rely on advanced communication technologies to keep them one step ahead of their competition and expand customer communication. As time is money in an SMB environment, small business owners need an easy-to-use voice system that can help keep them connected at all times regardless of location, while reducing costs and boosting employee collaboration.
Today, Cisco extended the global availability of its popular Unified Communications 300 (UC300) Series, Model UC320W, to Australia, Austria, Chile, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Mexico, Portugal, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, and a “country pack” available in Switzerland. Crafted specifically for SMBs, the UC320W is an affordable business-class voice collaboration system designed to help drive productivity and profitability, while minimizing operational costs. Through the use of IP telephony, SMBs can be accessible to customers from any location, ensuring operations run seamlessly so they never miss that prospective client call.
Features of the Cisco UC320W include:
Business-class collaboration capabilities:
- Voice features such as voicemail, automated attendant and voice to email notification, provide small businesses with enterprise-class features.
- Supporting up to 24 employees, the Cisco UC320W offers business-class calling and messaging with full key system and small private branch exchange (PBX) features.
- The system is flexible enough to support a wide choice of Cisco SPA Series IP Phones, and includes an embedded state-of-the-art, web-based configuration utility.
Powerful data networking:
- Able to scale to a growing business, the 4-port Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Mbps) switch with VLAN support, allows users to connect devices or expand.
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN port helps avoid downtime with a consistent Internet connection.
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n wireless access point allows for data networking and Cisco SPA525G2 wireless desktop phone support for users on-the-go.
But enough from us. Watch how this SMB customer uses its Cisco Unified Communications solution to increase productivity and streamline business practices. Are you an SMB using a unified communications system? If so, let us know what benefits your company has seen.