- How can technology help you serve customers better and attract the best employees?
- What are the basic pieces of IT equipment you need for a small office network?
- Can doing it all yourself be a bad thing?
- How is technology allowing small businesses to act like big businesses (but at an affordable price tag)?
- What is this thing called “the cloud” and why should I care?
These questions and more were answered this week by Cisco’s own small business technology experts, Andrew Sage and Ian Pennell, in a video interview as part of the Talk2Cisco series.
Learn more about this interview and the Talk2Cisco webcast series.
What do you think: are there questions you have that Andrew and Ian didn’t answer? Let us know!