Today’s post is a quickie / roundup of things right before the maelstrom of Supercomputing starts in force tomorrow night…
- I posted a bunch of Open MPI’s SC10 activity a few days ago; see this post on the Open MPI user’s mailing list to see where we’ll be and how to run into us in New Orleans.
- Brock and I will be walking around with a LIMITED NUMBER of free RCE podcast t-shirts; hit us up for one if you find us early enough.
- Cisco has a nifty iPhone app for SC10 where you can win a t-shirt and other cooler stuff (a Flip camera, I think?). An HTML5 version of the app is also available.
- This is not to be confused with the official SC10 iPhone app.
- Previous bullets pushed on me by my corporate marketing overlords.
- One more RCE point: Brock and I plan to do a few different / new things this year from SC for the podcast. Stay tuned.
- If you’re attending SC10, you have no excuse not to find an MPI Forum member and tell them what you want out of MPI-3 (real world user feedback = good!). Stop reading this and go find one of us right now. Stop reading!
Time to board my flight. See you in the Big Easy!