EuroMPI 2012 – the prime meeting for researchers, developers, and students in message-passing parallel computing with MPI (and related paradigms) – calls for active participation in the conference which will take place from September 23rd to September 26th in Vienna, Austria, at the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
The conference will feature:
- 22 strong technical papers on aspects of MPI library implementation, applications using MPI, extensions to MPI, implementation on novel architectures, performance analysis etc.
- 4 invited talks by leading experts, e.g. on MPI implementation on novel (HPC) architectures
- 2 tutorials on performance analysis and advanced MPI
- The IMUDI special session dedicated to improving MPI user and developer interaction with technical papers and an invited talk
- An MPI Forum session on MPI 3.0
- A technically oriented vendor session
- A selection of posters
More details, including conference and hotel registration links, can be found at www.eurompi2012.org.
The (early) registration fee of 500 Euro covers the full program, printed proceedings in the Springer LNCS series, all lunches and coffee breaks, and the social program in Vienna. The early registration fee will be valid until July 20th. Tutorial participation is in addition, but tutorials can be attended independently of the conference.
Program chairs and local organizers: