If I were cooking lobster risotto for the first time, I probably wouldn’t just leave it to trial and error, hoping for the best. I would go to my favorite website for recipes that had already been tested by fellow home chefs. It’d either be that or order pizza again.
So, when it comes to networks, wouldn’t it be great if there was a similar resource—a place you could tap into to find successful “recipes” for building your customer’s network without having to start from scratch?
Well, there actually is a resource available to Cisco partners and it’s free! Cisco SMART Designs is a portfolio of validated and replicable network solutions, optimized to meet the needs of Cisco partners serving small business customers with up to 250 users. By removing the guesswork from building the right network for your customers, you can make your operation more profitable and help protect your customers’ investments.
If that isn’t enough to convince you to tap into this free resource, how about this fun fact?
Select partners worldwide using Cisco SMART Designs have 52 percent higher average quarterly bookings than those who don’t.
Ready to get started? Read on to learn more about the benefits of using Cisco SMART Designs and how to access this free resource today.
Cisco SMART Designs:
- Is led by Cisco experts who provide step-by-step guidance, enabling partners to build the right network for their customer
- Allows partners more time to focus on the specific customization requirements for their customer, rather than creating a design from scratch
- Significantly minimizes deployment risk and increases efficiency, helping partners become more profitable
- Protects customer investments: customers can start with a foundation that best fits their environment and then work the partner to add advanced technologies and other business applications as needed
- Supports multiple languages, including English, French, German and Spanish
To access this free resource, check out the recently updated, easier-to-use Cisco SMART Designs website and build the right network for your customers today.
Have you already implemented a Cisco SMART Design? We’d love to hear about your experience. Please share your comments below.