Things to Know Before You Go: Cisco Partner Summit 2011
I’ve attended 12 Partner Summits, if you can believe it, so I wanted to take a moment to share with you some of the things you need to know before you attend this year’s event. The event starts on Monday, February 28 in New Orleans, Louisiana and Virtual Partner Summit begins on Tuesday March 1.
As a Partner Summit veteran, I’ve got some tried-and-true tips for enjoying the event. (Watch the cartoon version of me in this video, walking you through the things you should do to prepare.)
Keep reading to find out about some of the big topics we’ll be covering next week at Partner Summit 2011 and how you can get involved.
Cloud will be a big topic of discussion and I don’t want to give away all the good stuff we’ll be sharing with you at Partner Summit. But I will say that we’ll help you to better understand how to prepare customers for cloud, how to differentiate, and how customers are really deploying cloud and next-generation communication solutions.
We’ll definitely have other some big news to share, so you won’t want to miss next week’s event.
Informative Sessions and Live Video Chats with Top Cisco Execs
If you’re not going to be in New Orleans, register and join us online for the Virtual Partner Summit.
In the virtual environment, you can watch live streaming keynotes and participate in live executive chats with Cisco Chairman and CEO John Chambers; CTO Padmasree Warrior; and SVP, Worldwide Channels Edison Peres; SVP, Cisco Services Karl Meleuma; and breakout speaker Scott McKain who will be talking about “The Ultimate Customer Experience.”
Some of our breakout sessions include: Smarter Together: Accelerating Your Services Practice, Data Center Solutions: Lead Customers and Drive Profitability, Borderless Security: Capitalize on Customer Initiatives and Increase Your Market Share, and many more to help transform your business and leadership practice.
Plus, join your theater breakouts covering topics that are tightly focused on your region of the world.
Just to make sure you don’t forget anything, here’s a checklist to help you prepare for the event:
- “Like” the Cisco Channels Facebook fan page to stay up to date on Partner Summit news, chat with other partners, and to qualify for our iPad drawings.
- Follow the #ciscops11 hash tag on Twitter so you don’t miss any of the news or discussions taking place.
- Register for Virtual Partner Summit if you’ll be attending online.
- If you’re a mobile phone geek attending in New Orleans, download the free Partner Summit app from the iTunes store or the Android Marketplace.
- Also for those attending onsite: bring comfortable shoes and your Flip camera to capture video at the event.
- Finally, bring your elastic-waistband pants as the food is amazing in New Orleans.
If you want to find me in the Big Easy, simply follow the powdered-sugar trail…I will be the guy at the end of it eating a beignet.
Questions about the event? Post them here on the blog! See you there.Tags: