Thank You, Cisco Partners!
For what you might ask? Well, as we say goodbye to FY10 and hello to FY11 (sounds like the making of a catchy tune), we took a look back over the past 12 months — and what a year it was.
From Partner Velocity in Paris in November 2009 to Partner Summit 2010 in San Francisco in April, we’ve been criss-crossing the globe in an attempt to capture footage that would highlight our partnering efforts in FY10.
It has been a banner year, and in case you forgot, here’s a video recap of FY10.
What are your most memorable FY10 highlights? Here are my top 5:
- The move from navigating the downturn to accelerating in the upturn. Because let’s be honest, everyone is happier in an upturn.
- DBR igniting the crowd at the 2010 Partner Summit. Didn’t think the violin could do that.
- Keith Goodwin riding a Segway at the Europe Cisco Partner Executive Exchange. Nothing says partnership like crashing a Segway together. Fortunately, no one crashed.
- Entering my kids into the “Write the Rules. Own the Game” video contest, only to find out Cisco employees are not eligible. Now that’s some small print, legal mumbo-jumbo that would have been helpful.
- The Partner Summit open, being the first one to hold up a “Thank You” sign, I was under a lot of pressure and just kept thinking, “don’t hold it upside down.”
What was your most memorable moment of the past year?