Over the next several years, worldwide consumer Internet traffic is expected to increase fivefold, reaching a compound annual growth rate of 36 percent.
I’m no mathematician, but I’m guessing that amounts to a whole lot of traffic. It also means that your service provider customers will need to keep pace to ensure they have enough network capacity to support the accelerated demand.
You can help by taking advantage of the Advanced IP Next-Generation Network (IP NGN) Architecture Specialization. It’s available now to qualified partners.
Leverage this new specialization to help your service provider customers create, enable, and integrate a variety of high-quality video, mobility, and cloud solutions for businesses and consumers alike—all on a single IP-based network.
Want to find out how you can benefit from this architecture specialization, and how it can help you differentiate?
While helping your customers stay on top of network demand is a reward in and of itself, it doesn’t hurt that there are a few perks associated with this specialization. By taking advantage of this specialization, you’ll:
- Be provided with role-based training to help you build capabilities in selling, designing, and deploying the IP NGN infrastructure solutions and services
- Be recognized in the Cisco Partner Locator as having achieved this specialization in the award-winning Channel Partner Program (and work toward your Premier or Silver certification levels)
- Maximize your flexibility in aligning your investment in Cisco specializations with your primary area of business focus (inclusion of the Advanced IP NGN Architecture Specialization is currently piloting for Gold Certification)
You’ll also have the opportunity to differentiate your practice by combining Cisco’s intelligent IP NGN architecture with the proven routing and switching strength of Cisco video, connected-home, mobile Internet, managed, and cloud services. You’ll be able to:
- Enable high-quality video, mobility, and cloud solutions, plus applications that rely on the integration of those components
- Create new ways to profit from the network by developing new services, partnerships, and business models
- Optimize service and reduce total cost of ownership
Want to learn more?
Then be sure to visit the Advanced IP NGN Architecture Specialization website, and register for an upcoming webcast to learn more about the Advanced IP NGN Specialization and the IP NGN products suite. A live Q&A will follow the presentation.
Will you be pursuing this new specialization? As always, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Share them in the comments below.