Love Prizes? Participate In Our Cisco Partner Summit Contests
Cisco Partner Summit is all about executive networking, channel strategy discussions, technology updates, and business development. But it’s also an opportunity for partners to have some fun and maybe win some cool prizes while they’re at it.
This year, we’re bringing back our Favorite Quote Contest. We also have a new contest that uses the popular Vine video app, and calls for you to be as creative as possible in the span of just a few seconds. Keep reading to find out how to participate in this year’s contests and the exciting prizes we have lined up for the winners.
We want to know what Cisco Partner Summit means to you in six seconds or less.
Vine is a mobile app that enables you to create six-second looping videos (or vines) that can be easily shared or embedded on your Twitter and Facebook accounts. Using the Vine app, record a video that best describes what Cisco Partner Summit means to you. Is it the General Sessions? The parties? Or the interactions on VPS? The more creative, the better!
Once you have a vine that you’re satisfied with, post it to the Vine app, and include the #ciscops13 and #vinecontest hashtags. (Don’t forget to share your Vine on Twitter otherwise it won’t count as a submission.) And if you have more than one vine you want to submit for the contest, feel free to upload those as well. After Cisco Partner Summit, we’ll review all properly tagged submissions and select one lucky winner. (Check out the complete contest details and rules.)
- Contest Period: Contest opens on May 28, 2013 at 9 a.m. Pacific Time and ends on June 8, 2013 at 12 a.m. Pacific Time
- Eligibility: Cisco partners attending live in Boston or through Virtual Partner Summit (VPS)
- Prizes: One winner will receive a pack of Cisco Learning Credits (approximately valued at US $1,000)
- Requirements: You must have a valid Vine and Twitter account (Sign up for Twitter and download the Vine app). If your mobile device does not support the Vine app, you may choose to upload and share a video that is six seconds or less on YouTube.
- Don’t forget the hashtags: All vines and YouTube videos must be shared via Twitter and contain both the #ciscops13 and #vinecontest hashtags to be eligible.
What might a Vine submission look like, you ask? Well, that’s up to you. But our Roving Reporter recorded an example of a Cisco Partner Summit vine to get your creative juices flowing.
Favorite Quote Contest
We want to know which key messages from Cisco Partner Summit resonated most with you.
During the Global General Sessions and Breakout Sessions, simply send a tweet of your favorite quote and include both the #favequote and #ciscops13 hashtags. Have multiple favorite quotes? No problem, you can tweet as many favorite quotes as you’d like. After Cisco Partner Summit, we’ll review all properly tagged submissions and select one lucky winner. (Check out the complete contest details and rules.)
- Contest Period: Contest opens on June 4, 2013 at 6 a.m. Pacific Time and ends on June 8, 2013 at 12 a.m. Pacific Time
- Eligibility: Cisco partners attending live or through Virtual Partner Summit (VPS)
- Prizes: One Cisco “swag bag” including a t-shirt, hat, and a $50 Visa gift card (approximately valued at US $75)
- Requirements: You must have a valid Twitter account. (Sign up for Twitter)
- Don’t forget the hashtags: All tweets must have both the #favequote and #ciscops13 hashtags to be eligible.
We’re excited to see all of your fun and creative submissions. Are you excited, too? Tell us which contest you’ll be participating in.Tags: