You’ve likely heard talk about collaboration, data center/virtualization, and borderless networks architectures for some time now. Maybe you’ve heard that architecture-based solutions offer massive opportunities for Cisco partners (and customers).
In FY11 alone borderless networks were a US$49 billion total addressable market opportunity, collaboration US$35 billion, and data center/virtualization US$42 billion.
Want to learn more about how to deliver architecture-based solutions and maximum ROI to your customers? Then join our live broadcast where you’ll learn about the architecture and business skills your teams need to optimize technology deployments.
Our guest Andres Sintes, Global Director of Cisco’s Worldwide Learning Partner Channel, will be joined by Cisco Learning Partners for a live discussion on Cisco architectures, programs, and tips on how to thrive in Cisco’s new architectural framework.
Here’s more info and how to participate…
Who’s this broadcast for?
All Cisco partners around the globe
When does it happen?
August 30, 2011 9 a.m. PST
What’s it about?
Cisco Learning Partners stand ready to deliver the architecture and business skills necessary for the Channel to prepare their teams to take advantage of new technologies.
- Partners will gain practical tips and advice to better understand how to sell architectures.
- Learn about new programs developed to help build partners’ competencies in key areas, including: business consulting, architecture practice, and business and solution modeling.
- Find out how to gain the skills you need to thrive in Cisco’s new architectural framework.
What’s the format?
The broadcast will be a live, virtual session. It’s free to attend, too. Simply log in from your desk to join. During the first portion of the broadcast, we’ll talk to Andres and get insights from the partners joining us live.
In the second portion, we’ll be answering YOUR questions live on the air during the broadcast. Simply post questions here on the blog, or use your Twitter or Facebook account.
How do I join?
Glad you asked! There are two ways to join:
- Via Ustream: You can RSVP by visiting our Ustream page and clicking the “Attending” button under Upcoming Shows. By RSVPing, you’ll be sent a reminder and notified of any changes.
- Via Facebook: You can also head over to the Cisco Channels Facebook page and simply RSVP to the event.
On the day of the event, simply log into Facebook or Ustream to join, watch, and ask your questions. It’s that easy. (You can also post questions here on the blog and we’ll address them during the broadcast.)
Join us and learn how to thrive with architectures!