What do electric cars, social media, and managed services have in common? These three hot technology trends are not only bringing to life innovative new ideas that were mere dreams a few years ago, but they are making the earth a greener, more collaborative— and even more energy-efficient — place.While Cisco hasn’t dreamt up an electric car with TelePresence, today’s Managed Services announcements may take us one step closer to tech nirvana. Our updated Managed Services Channel Program (MSCP) offers new ways for partners to transact Cisco managed services business, provides access to a broader class of customer equipment, and creates tangible differentiation for service offerings. In this short video, Surinder Brar offers insights and a high-level overview of the changes.
Highlights of today’s announcement…
- Support for white-label partner-to-partner relationships
- A shift from service-specific designations to a certification-based program
- New relationship branding including a Master Managed Services designation
- Additional rebates
- Access to Cisco’s unrestricted products
- Participation in program incentives, including deal-specific authorizations (DSAs)
To learn more about Cisco MSCP, visit the MSCP site. And be sure to check out the upcoming webcasts with more details on these program enhancements:
– Register for the Sept 21 6:30 p.m. PT session. – Register for the Sept 22 8:30 a.m. PT session. Finally, we want to hear from you. What are your thoughts? Please post your questions or comments below.