Cisco Partner Summit is quickly approaching. For me, deeply embroiled in the planning for the big event, I am counting down the days until I get to meet and interact with many of you in person. I can’t wait to put some faces with names I’ve worked with already during the past several months.
While the start of the event, on March 24, is still just over the horizon, let’s kick off this year’s Partner Summit season by giving you some information to prepare for the event.
First, I realize not all of you will be at the event in Las Vegas in person. I mean, this is the first Partner Summit where I’ll be attending too, but I have taken advantage of Virtual Partner Summit (VPS) each of my previous years with Cisco. I encourage you to do the same. Registration for VPS is open now, so be sure to sign up. We don’t want you to miss any of the event!
There is a lot more to come on our blog in the next few weeks. Here is information that will get you started now, plus some ideas of what we’ll be bringing you between now and March 24:
- The official Twitter hashtag for Cisco Partner Summit is #ciscops14. Be sure to the use the hashtag during Partner Summit and VPS to join the conversation. You can also keep stay updated by following us @Cisco_Channels.
- Our Roving Reporter will be back soon! Follow @ciscoreporter to get exclusive Partner Summit content, factoids, and more!
- If you haven’t already, “Like” our Cisco Channels Facebook page to get updates and a wealth of additional Cisco Channels content.
- Our Cisco Partner Ambassadors return for 2014. In an upcoming blog you will get to meet this year’s ambassadors and I will make sure you have links to their social platforms as well. You’ll have plenty of places to discuss this year’s Partner Summit!
- And for those of you that are just getting started with social, we want to help you get up and running by March 24th. Check out our video tutorial
son getting started with Social Media Listening.
- For those of you joining us in Las Vegas, look out for the Social Media Listening Hubs where we’ll be providing hands on tutorials for any partners that would like to learn more about social media.
In addition to our more time-honored traditions, there will be a couple of new wrinkles this year as well.
Watch the Cisco Channels Blog during the next few weeks for important updates, messages from Cisco executives and all the information you need on where to find Partner Summit and Virtual Partner Summit content, from daily discussion and major news announcements, to contests, videos and other fun stuff.
We’ll see you there!