Guide to Using Video for Your Business
You Tube videos get 1 billion global views per day. That’s right, 1 billion per day or more than 30 billion per month. So if you’re not tapping into this growing audience with your own videos, you should definitely consider it!
But maybe you’re thinking, “how do I get started?” “what am I supposed to talk about?” “how can I use video for business?” “does my hair look OK?” or, in general, “why video?”
We’ve assembled a Flip for Business guide to help you get started and figure out just how to effectively bring video into business. Video is just one tool of many, and when used effectively, provides a tangible way to help your customers connect to a real person. To download the free guide, visit the Channels Buzz partner community.
But before you do, here are nine types of videos you can create (along with some real-world videos for inspiration).
1. Film interactive tours (video link)
2. Take video notes (video link)
3. Interview your staff (video link)
4. Record events (video link)
5. Make your own rap video (or in this partner’s case, a TelePresence karaoke)
6. Create a video press release (video link)
7. Document your company culture for your market to see (video link)
8. Post tutorials on your web site — or on You Tube (video link)
9. Record customer testimonials (video link)
To learn more and download your free Flip for Business guide, visit the Channels Buzz partner community. While you’re there, post a question, upload your videos, and get feedback from the experts. Oh, and post links to your videos here on the blog comments.