Did you know that by 2016, two thirds of the world’s mobile data traffic will be video? And by 2020, 50 billion devices will be connected to the Internet? This is huge. Plus, the global cloud market will grow nearly 500 percent by 2020. For me, this means I get to communicate with bunches of new people!
For your customers, it means figuring out how to tap into this major shift to empower employees to engage in entirely new ways. It’s also about putting the collaboration solutions in place to help their workforces evolve from knowledge workers to next-generation collaborative innovators.
This transition presents an exciting—and profitable—opportunity for our partners. And Cisco just sweetened the pot with its launch of new products, services, and promotions at the Collaboration Partner Summit in Los Angeles.
Want to accelerate your collaboration sales? Find out what’s new.
Empower, Engage, Innovate—Cisco Collaboration Solutions Enable the New Collaborative Workspace
Cisco is converging social, mobile, video, and virtual communications capabilities to shape the new collaborative experience. And with this week’s announcements, no other company empowers individual collaboration style as well as Cisco.
But what offers can you leverage to help your customers successfully navigate this transition—and increase your wallet share? Here are the highlights.
Cisco Collaboration Products: New HCS Offerings, Faster to the ‘Yes’, Simplified Licensing, and More
- Cisco extended cloud collaboration with new Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) offerings, which let you deliver an even more robust unified collaboration experience to your customers as an as-a-service cloud-based model.
- The new Cisco WebEx Meetings Server delivers a consistent user experience (voice, video, web conferencing, and more) across multiple platforms, clients, and mobile devices via a private cloud model. This means you can provide many different services to customers, including installation, customization, and ongoing maintenance.
- A new release of Cisco Business Edition 6000 provides you with a complete, cost-effective business communications solution. It’s a snap to set up, manage, and use—it also scales according to your customers’ growth.
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.0 is a single, unified network management solution for the entire Cisco Collaboration portfolio. It converges multiple management applications into a single product, providing comprehensive provisioning and assurance for all Cisco voice, video, and Cisco TelePresence applications and endpoints. What this means for you? Faster site rollouts and improved operational efficiency, leading to reduced TCO and increased opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell.
- Unified Communication Licensing enhancements simplify quoting, selling, and managing licensing; provides a lower entry point for collaboration for your customers; and gives you a competitive advantage by providing greater value to customers at a lower price.
Cisco Collaboration Services Increase Partner Revenue, increase Opportunities
- Jabber Integration Services extend Jabber capabilities for a seamless user experience through system integration. These types of integration services represent a new revenue opportunity with your customer, and increased profit potential with high-value integration services.
- Evaluate ROI and cost savings from TelePresence investments with the Video Optimization Service—TelePresence Analysis and Reporting. This service allows qualified partners to create new business opportunities and provides an opportunity to strengthen customer relationships.
As part of the launch, Cisco is also making updated marketing plays available to support your collaboration demand-generation initiatives and new promotions to help you displace competitors, upgrade your existing customer installed base, and sell the entire Cisco collaboration portfolio.
So what are you waiting for? Start talking with your customers today. They understand the world of work is changing, but they need your help with the transformation.
Also, visit our Collaboration Launch site for complete product and services information, plus financing offers; sales and marketing tools and programs; and training and support.
Meanwhile, I think I’ll go upgrade my smartphone.