Every Friday, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories of the week, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Cisco Collaboration is always an active topic on the Channels blog, and nothing is more important to you than growing your business. This week, Richard McLeod, senior director Worldwide Channel Sales, provided a great deal of insight on both.
Want to get your customers current, accelerate their activation and adoption? Be sure to join the conversation on Richard’s latest blog. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about the Cisco Drive to 9 initiative and learn about the latest collaboration product and program updates by registering for one of Cisco’s Global Collaboration Launch October Partner Webcasts.
Be sure to join the conversation today!
- Prashanth Shenoy highlights Cisco’s position in Gartner’s Wired and Wireless LAN Magic Quadrant
- Sandy Hoffman announces Cisco recognition in Working Mother’s Magazine
- Ali Ahmed talks about the EPA naming Cisco a green power partner of the year
- Lindsay Hiebert discusses the promise of safety and security for business, governments and people
Keep An Eye Out
- Attend one of the upcoming Collaboration Launch webcasts on October 16
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings.