Every Friday, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories of the week, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
We recently welcomed Sherri Liebo to the Channels Blog. Sherri is the vice president of our Global Partner Marketing organization and she has kicked off a new series focused on the broad partner ecosystem and what Cisco and partners can accomplish together.
Already this week, she has followed up with a new post on the value of the Internet of Everything (IoE) to partners.
Sherri’s blog series will continue in earnest during the next few weeks. Be sure to check out her kick off entry, welcome Sherri as one of our newest bloggers and be sure to follow her on Twitter @sherriliebo!
- Dave Evans asks how the Internet of Everything will affect the connected classroom
- Sanjeev Mervana talks IP and Optical convergence
- Joseph Bradley discusses how the Internet of Everything gets personal
- Girish Kulkarni shared six new Cisco UCS performance records
Keep An Eye Out
- Register for the latest Marketing Velocity On the Air Webcast, Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap on October 1, 2013. You’ll learn about the primary elements required to build a successful roadmap for influencing revenue and how to use this road map for planning, budgeting, and executive-level discussions.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings.