Every Friday, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories of the week, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Cisco completed its acquisition of Sourcefire this week. This move brings Sourcefire’s competitive technology and talent into the Cisco family, but what does that mean to partners?
Ken Trombetta took some time this week to offer his thoughts on the Sourcefire acquisition’s effect on channel partners. He also affirmed Cisco’s commitment to making the integration as seamless as possible for Cisco Channel Partners.
Be sure to check out Ken’s blog and give us your thoughts on the Sourcefire acquisition.
- Michael Fuhrman talks security as mobile social usage increases
- John Stewart touches on October as cyber security awareness month
- Rachael McBrearty shows how to use technology to deliver old-fashioned customer experiences
- Curtis Hill has a new blog on how doing business with Cisco is becoming easier
Keep An Eye Out
- Join the Cisco Collaboration Partner Launch Webcast on October 16.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings.