Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – November 1, 2013
Every Friday, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories of the week, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
If you missed it, Cisco completed its acquisition of WHIPTAIL, a leader in high performance, scalable solid state memory systems. Be sure to check out the press release about the completion of the deal.
Edison Peres Named Top Channel Sales Leader of 2013
CRN just released its picks for top channel sales leaders of 2013 and our own Edison Peres topped the list!
CRN chose 25 channels sales leaders who funnel their vision and strategy into real solutions for partners. Be sure to check out their top 25.
- Marie Hattar had a little fun with Halloween and “spooky” technology
- Sheila Jordan reported on the recent Collaboration Summit
- Marcus Phipps looks back on the three year history of FlexPod
- Anne Autio provides a how to guide for Twitter
Keep An Eye Out
- John Chambers will host a news conference on Wednesday, November 6 for customers and partners highlighting data center strategy, partnerships and Insieme Networks’ new portfolio.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings.