Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Cisco Marketing Velocity was this week in Chicago. Hopefully, those of you in attendance in Chicago had a great time and learned a lot. If you were not in attendance, we will be providing a complete recap next week, including replays. In the meantime, check out the highlights!
I also provided a wrap up for the first few days. This light recap blog gave a look at our integrated marketing campaign award winners along with a look at the opening day of the event.
Sherri Liebo completed the coverage of this year’s event in her blog this morning.
Be sure to give us your thoughts on Marketing Velocity via the comments section.
Cisco Cloud and Managed Service Organization
Edison Peres is moving into a new role here at Cisco, and he announced the move on the Channels Blog this week. Be sure to look over his new role within the Cisco Cloud and Managed Service Organization and congratulate him on the new responsibilities.
Mobility Policy: The Mobile Endpoint is the New Perimeter
The second post of a blog series with Dimension Data shows how it isn’t enough to just talk about mobility security policy. IT and business leaders need work together and focus on upholding and enforcing the policies set in place to close gaps.
This guest authored series with Dimension Data explores how organizational leaders can work together to mitigate concern and implement clearly defined policies to achieve security along with mobility goals. The first blog in this series can be found here.
- Angela Murphy keeps in tune with simpler collaboration from any device
- Doug Webster looks at the top five mobility trends for CXOs to watch
- Jim McDonnell offers Cisco partners simpler support
- Rich Gore examines how to build a new IT organization
Keep An Eye Out
- May 13 – Collaboration Launch for Partners: Webcast on the latest in Collaboration
- May 14 – Cloud Launch for Partners: Webcast on the Cisco Intercloud solution
- May 15 – Security Launch for Partners: Webcast to learn about the latest Cisco Security innovations
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings