Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – July 3, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
With the United States July 4 holiday this week, we are posting the Weekly Rewind one day earlier than normal. For those of you celebrating here in the US, have a happy and safe holiday. We will return to our normal Friday schedule next week!
Off the Top
This week we had all the news you need to know about the upcoming Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC). Gary Serda posted about how Cisco and Microsoft are aligning their respective channel programs to deliver integrated data center solutions.
With WPC coming up July 14-17, Gary brought us the information on what Cisco will be up to at the event. Be sure to check out his blog and stop by the booth if you will be in Washington, D.C. for the event!
- Carl Wiese discusses transforming your workplace
- Ying Shen shows how smart cities will transform Latin America
- John Stewart asks you how you think about complex security threats
- Adrian den Hartog goes on a quest for an alternative desktop
Keep An Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings