Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
I posted a new Voice of the Partner Blog earlier this week. It focused on Cisco Solution Partner, Tegile, and their work with the Minnesota Wild of the NHL. I love working on the Voice of the Partner series, as it gives me the opportunity to see what partners are doing with customers in order to provide real life, effective business solutions.
See how Minnesota Wild achieved a cost reduction, reduced power usage, and increases data center agility with the help of Tegile. There is an included, full case study and we welcome your feedback.
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference
Gary Serda wrapped up his coverage of Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) by giving us one last recap on the Channels Blog. Be sure to check out Gary’s final blog on WPC.
The Future of Cloud
Learn what leading providers have to say about the Future of Cloud. In parts three and four of this ongoing series, OneNeck and Sungard share their perspectives on “Transparency in the High Performance Cloud” and “Building a Resilient Cloud for the Future.”
- Peter Granger unveils collaborative operations and secure ops solutions
- Chad Namboodri discusses the Internet of Everything (IoE) in business
- Chris Young secures what’s at stake with the Internet of Things
- Robb Boyd unleashes collaboration tools
Keep An Eye Out
- September 9 -- Next Generation Security: New Products and Incentives
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings