Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Sherri Liebo wrapped up her revenue generation marketing series this week with her final post on CRM implementation. It’s a nice look at “closing the sales funnel from top to bottom” by tying your CRM implementation in with your other operational implementation.
Be sure to check out this final blog post and feel free to go back and revisit her other revenue generation marketing blogs in the series for some great insight from Sherri. As always, let us know what you think!
Bob Gault Talks Cloud
You’ve seen Bob Gault talking a lot about cloud on the Channels Blog lately. He always has a lot of good things to say and Channelnomics recently invited him to speak with them about how partners need to change their culture for the cloud.
You can see the highlights of Bob’s interview on the Channelnomics page and you can listen to the podcast interview in its entirety as well.
Let your customers know that wearable mobility is here. As the Internet of Everything (IoE) evolves to connect more than ever before, growth depends on how mobile devices, connected things and wearable technology adapts and develops. Be sure to check out this blog from Dave Evans on where the wearable technology market is heading.
One industry that appears poised for some of the deepest immediate transformation is healthcare, and Joseph Bradley addresses how mobility can drive better healthcare in his blog. Mobility adoption in hospitals is enabling better patient care and a healthier society. It’s estimated that more than 17 million wearable bands will ship this year, putting new health-monitoring tools directly in the hands, or on the wrists, of patients. Check out the blogs from Dave and Joseph and give us your thoughts on the matter.
Cisco representatives recently attended the grand opening of The Bridge at Insight’s world headquarters in Tempe, AZ. The bridge is an executive briefing center showcasing Insight’s capabilities using Cisco technology. It is a representation of the Cisco and Insight partnership and shows how Cisco technology can power solutions that bridge the gap for customer needs.
Insight expects to have more than 200 client visits annually to The Bridge. It is outfitted with:
- Cisco CMX Connected Mobile Experiences
- Digital Media in Partnership with Appspace and Samsung
It’s a pretty cool use of Cisco technology, what do you think?
- Blair Christie celebrates girls in technology
- Jim Grubb discusses the convergence of mobility and cloud in the Internet of Everything (IoE)
- Rajesh Vergheese looks at consumer views of healthcare reforms
- Mark Yolton shows you 10 cool mobile apps from Cisco that you should know
Keep An Eye Out
- May 13 – Collaboration Launch for Partners: Webcast on the latest in Collaboration
- May 14 – Cloud Launch for Partners: Webcast on the Cisco Intercloud solution
- May 15 – Security Launch for Partners: Webcast to learn about the latest Cisco Security innovations
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings