Cisco Partner Summit 2013: Looking Back, and Ahead
It’s been a great Cisco Partner Summit season, and we’re excited to continue the momentum – and the vigorous partner and customer discussion – at Cisco Live in Orlando next week and throughout Cisco’s upcoming fiscal year 2014.
The final presentation of Partner Summit, on Day 3, came from Chuck Robbins, SVP, Worldwide Field Operations, so we thought it fitting to get Chuck’s takeaways for partners as we wrap up our coverage of Partner Summit here on the Channels blog. Chuck’s a true channel guy – he came up through the channel territory manager ranks and many partners got to know him well when he was U.S. and Canada channel chief years ago. Chuck told partners from the stage that “you can believe that I’ll continue to be your advocate inside Cisco.”
Let’s hear a little bit more about what Chuck wants partners to keep in mind:
Read on for a final lookback at the Partner Summit season that was.
A Busy Week in Boston:
- Your Cisco Partner Summit To-Do List
- How Cisco Partners Win in the Midmarket
- A Cloud Partner Program Like No Other in the Channel
- Cisco Partner Summit Day 1: The Ecosystem Effect
- Cisco Partner Summit Day 2: Simplicity, Flexibility, Agility
- Cisco Partner Summit Day 3: ‘We Are Absolutely Committed to You’
- Cisco Honors Global Partner Award Winners at Partner Summit 2013
Thanks for Playing:
- That’s a Wrap: Cisco Partner Summit Summary and Takeaways
- A Thank You to Our Cisco Partner Ambassadors
- Drumroll Please…Cisco Partner Summit Contest Winners Announced
Continuing the Conversations:
- John Chambers’ Message to Cisco Partners
- How Cisco Can Help Partners With Business Transformation Challenges
- Cisco Services and the Partners of Tomorrow
- Cisco Partners Can Look Beyond SDN Hype To Network Programmability
- Cisco Partners: How Well Can You Adapt and How Quickly?