Here at Cisco, we consider partners an extension of our team. Your success is a top priority for us and something we feel it’s important to recognize.
Last night at Cisco Partner Summit, currently taking place in Boston, we had the privilege of recognizing our top global partners at a reception with Cisco executives. Sixteen partners were honored for their exceptional performance across several global categories. Thirteen partners were recognized for global excellence, and three for “Partner of the Year” in a specific geographic region.
The 2013 Cisco Partner Summit Global award winners are:
- Architectural Excellence: Borderless Networks -- Telindus
- Architectural Excellence: Collaboration -- Eccom
- Architectural Excellence: Data Center -- Wipro
- Architectural Excellence: SP Architectures -- General Datatech
- Cisco Capital Partner of the Year -- FusionStorm
- Cloud Builder of the Year -- Presidio
- Cloud Provider Partner of the Year -- Telstra
- Commercial Partner of the Year -- CDW
- Distributor of the Year -- Avnet
- Enterprise Partner of the Year -- Netas
- Learning Partner of the Year -- Fast Lane
- Services Partner of the Year -- Connectis
- Solution Innovation Partner of the Year -- NEC
- Americas Partner of the Year -- WWT
- Asia Pacific, Japan, and Greater China Partner of the Year -- Fujitsu Limited
- Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Russia Partner of the Year -- Block Solutions
Congratulations to all of our 2013 winners! We look forward to continued celebration in Boston.