Beyond BYOD: The Optimal Experience for Any Workspace
Currently, over three out of every four employees have multiple devices, according to the Cisco Connected world Technology Report. What’s more, one in three employees globally use at least three devices for work.
For our partners, though, this trend isn’t really about devices. It’s about how to provide your customers’ Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) employees seamless access regardless of device or connection point. It’s also about how to ensure security, simplification, and high performance.
The answer is easy. Let me introduce the brand new Cisco BYOD+ solution—a game changer in Enterprise mobility.
This end-to-end solution empowers your customers to go beyond simply connecting user-owned devices to scaling the experience of many users with multiple devices, anytime, anywhere. Plus, Cisco BYOD+ delivers a unified security policy across the entire organization—a relief to any organization. It also optimizes and manages the experience to meet the needs of many types of users with diverse devices, security, and business requirements.
The bottom line: your customers can safely extend the right level of access and performance in every situation.
Let me guess? You’re ready to load up on devices, make appointments with customers, and share the BYOD+ story.
Cisco BYOD+: Delivering the Optimal Experience for Any Workspace
Cisco is the only provider offering a truly experience-centric solution with context-aware onboarding, highly secure access to resources, and high-performance network connections for any mobile device.
This new Cisco BYOD+ Solution provides:
- Security policy management to enable secure, customized access for any device and any user across the wired and wireless network
- High-performance, intelligent network infrastructure for an exceptional user experience
- Simplified operational tools to protect corporate resources and provide visibility and troubleshooting
These enhancements allow your customers to scale the scope of innovation and IT efficiency—all while achieving a superior customer experience, higher workforce productivity, and seamless globalization.
Plus, BYOD+ delivers an amazing value proposition, helping you:
- Assure a highly secure, consistent experience, even as your customers add more devices, technologies, and applications to the network
- Deliver a superior unified user experience with a wireless infrastructure that is up to 30 percent faster than the competition
- Reduce time to deployment and lower costs for your customers
- And develop a profitable wireless practice with Cisco’s industry-leading validated solution architecture
Check out these details and resources, including how to sell in the BYOD space, a BYOD hosted demo, info on products and solutions, and more. And be sure to also read the Cisco Bring Your Own Device Whitepaper for even more information. Begin talking with customers today. They’re under pressure to support a massive number of employee- and corporate-owned devices—with complete security and a great user experience.
Are you customers talking BYOD? Share your thoughts.Tags: