At Cisco, we’re fully committed to our partners’ success. That’s why we feel it’s important to recognize our top-performing partners for their outstanding achievements.
Last evening during a Global awards reception held at Cisco Partner Summit, taking place this week in Las Vegas, we had the distinguished privilege of honoring our top global partners for their best-in-class performance. Sixteen global partners were selected for their exemplary performance across several categories.
Winners of the 2014 Cisco Partner Summit Global awards are:
- Global Learning Partner of the Year — NIL Data Communications
- Geo Region Partner of the Year – Nexus
- SP Architecture Partner of the Year — ECCOM Network System Co. Ltd.
- APJC Partner of the Year — Logicalis
- Solution Innovation Partner of the Year — Step Logic
- EMEAR Global Partner of the Year — BT Group
- EMEAR Global Commercial Partner of the Year — Kelway UK Ltd.
- Services Partner of the Year — Dimension Data Asia Pacific
- Cloud Provider Partner of the Year — Telstra Corporation
- Architectural Excellence – Collaboration — Presidio
- Enterprise Partner of the Year — World Wide Technology, Inc.
- Global Cloud Builder of the Year — ePlus
- Cisco Capital of the Year — Dimension Data
- Architectural Excellence – Data Center — CDW
- Architectural Excellence – Enterprise Networks — Insight
- Distributor Partner of the Year — Tech Data
On behalf of Cisco, we thank you for your continued partnership and applaud you on your success. Congratulations again to all the winners!