How will the explosion of mobile devices, security threats, video, and cloud effect how customers build their networks?
What are the pitfalls to taking a tactical (or good enough) approach to networking?
And why is good not good enough for enterprise networks?
These were among the questions tackled when Cisco’s Rob Lloyd, EVP of Worldwide Operations, and Mike Rau, VP and CTO, Borderless Networks, hosted a 45-minute webcast to debunk the Myth of the “Good Enough” Network. Along with Bob Cagnazzi, CEO of BlueWater Communications, Rob and Mike discussed:
• IT industry trends driving the evolution of the network
• Common misperceptions about taking a “good enough” approach to networking
• Real world benefits of investing in the network as a strategic asset and innovation engine
What are the seven myths of the Good Enough Network? Tune in to the replay of the webcast to find out!
• White Paper: When Good Enough Isn’t Good Enough
• Video: NetNoGo Video
• Blog: Seven Myths of the Good Enough Network