As part of the Manufacturing Impact Series, here’s a reminder not to miss the Industrial Intelligence for Manufacturers Webinar set for Thursday 16th June, 2011. It’s essential viewing and listening if you’re a Cisco resale or systems integration partner, or a partner looking to build a Manufacturing Practice and provide solutions to Manufacturing Industry Customer Careabouts.
Industrial Intelligence is a multi-billion dollar opportunity growing at approximately 20% per year over the next five years. Much of the growth is driven by the proliferation of smart devices globally, and Cisco partners have a unique opportunity to provide the technology to connect an estimated trillion devices by 2020. In this “how to” workshop, the speakers will introduce the Cisco Industrial Intelligence for Manufacturers market opportunity, target customers, solution portfolio, case studies, and sales tools to help partners succeed.
Date: Thursday 16th June, 2011; Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm Eastern Time; (8:00 am Pacific) Place: Online.
The Cisco Vertical Impact Series provides the training and resources Cisco Partners requested to grow their business with Cisco industry solutions. This series of webcasts and associated partner enablement resources starts with an industry overview, followed by in-depth training for key vertical solutions.
So far we have run two Manufacturing Industry Events. You can view the replays here:
- Manufacturing: Cisco Strategy, Partner Opportunity
- Cisco Manufacturing Mobile Video Collaboration Solution
The Cisco Manufacturing Impact Series continues with four more webcasts: Industrial Intelligence (June 16), Context-Aware Solutions for Manufacturing (June 21), Cisco and Intermec Mobile Warehouse Management (June 23), and Cisco Datria Warehouse Voice Picking with Unified Communications (June 27).
- Cisco Industrial Intelligence for Manufacturers (June 16). Understand the market opportunity, target customers, solution portfolio, case studies, and sales tools to help you sell into this multi-billion dollar market opportunity growing at approximately 20% per year over the next five years.
- Cisco Context-Aware Solutions for Manufacturing(June 21). Learn how these solutions, integrated with Cisco networking technologies, enable a variety of applications throughout the enterprise, including real-time work-in-process tracking, wireless parts replenishment, and inventory management.
- Cisco and Intermec Mobile Warehouse Management (June 23). Discover the benefits of mobility to industrial environments: help warehouse managers to stay connected with their mobile workforce, increase asset visibility across warehouse operations, provide access to information at the point of work, and deliver intelligence to mobile workers.
- Cisco Datria Warehouse Voice Picking with Unified Communications (June 27). Learn how this flexible, mobile voice solution increases mobile worker productivity to help move goods quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively through the supply chain.
We welcome your attendance!
Tags: aeroscout, Borderless Networks, channels, Cisco, collaboration, customer intimacy, datria, Factory, globalization, Industry, innovation, intermec, librestream, Manufacturing, mobility, operations, partner, plant, practice, productivity, R&D, Research and Development, Rockwell, security, supply chain, unified communications, video, wireless