Join Cisco at Rockwell Automation Fair in Philadelphia, November 7-8
Automation Fairis the largest gathering of Rockwell Automation users. With about 15,000 expected attendees this year, we think this is a can’t miss conference for leading manufacturers, controls, operations and IT professionals.
This year’s Automation Fair will feature industry forums that present examples and concepts different manufacturers have used to increase their productivity and improve the efficiency of their business. There will also be a variety of technical sessions each day on various topics from control system design to sustainable production.
With all there is to see and do at Automation Fair on November 7 and 8 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, here are just a few of the top reasons you should attend:
- Great opportunity to network with Cisco and industry thought leaders and technical experts.
- Cisco booth (#1307) featuring demonstrations on how industrial intelligence and EtherNet/IP can accelerate innovation and productivity, improve efficiency and safety, and converge systems and processes.
- Rockwell Automation partnership booth (#1407) featuring Rockwell’s Allen Bradley Stratix Ethernet Switches based on Cisco technology – this booth will really bring to life the power of Rockwell’s partnerships that tie all aspects of network convergence together.
- Executive events, speaking sessions including several featuring subject matter experts from Cisco
Show hours are as follows:
- Wednesday, November 7 from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 8 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you haven’t registered yet, there’s still time: Click here.
We’ll also be providing live updates from Automation Fair via our social media channels, so be sure to follow us onTwitter, “Like” us on Facebook, check out our videos on YouTube and join our LinkedIn group.
Next week, we’ll post more details on what Cisco will be showing at Automation Fair, and onsite at the show, we will be posting videos from the action on the show floor so be sure to come back and check on our Manufacturing blog.
Thanks for reading!