Hannover Messe is once again upon us. The world’s premier industrial technical showcase will be held in Hannover, Germany from April 7-11, 2014. Last year’s faire had a clear focus on the “The Integrated Industry”, often referred to “Industry 4.0 and “Smart Factory”
This year the motto for the world’s biggest industry fair is “Integrated Industry – NEXT STEPS!” The next steps towards the intelligent, self-organizing factory are examined from every angle and field of study. From M2M to 3D visualization, from bulk forming to nanotechnology, everything is focused on taking the next step.
Cisco will feature our industry leading technology and product solutions that empower the “Integrated Industry – NEXT STEPS!” in the SmartFactory KL booth located in Hall 8, Stand D20. SmartFactory KL is a demonstration that showcases the integration of multi-vendor solutions and products into a highly flexible production plant. The demonstration will showcase how interoperability enables:
- Quick setup and modifications of multi-vendor assets
- Modular, extendable concepts to fit the needs of the SmartFactory
- Product changes in real-time
- Construction of a versatile R&D platform for production automation and related IT
Cisco provides a complete and unique breadth of infrastructure including wired and wireless routing and switching, physical video, compute, and communications solutions to uniquely support and enable current and future SmartFactory 4.0 requirements.
The SmartFactory demo shows how you can leverage Cisco’s Connected Factory architecture to converge IT and Operational Technology (OT) systems and create an integrated enterprise smart engine that:
- Integrates Cisco’s video and unified communication platforms with real-time plant floor data
- Scales and leverages global experts remotely for increased operational efficiency and innovation
- Secures plant assets and improves operational workflows at each work cell
- Analyzes and views KPI information on any device at anytime with location based services
So, come by and visit us at Hall 8, Stand D20. Our Cisco Subject Matter Experts will be available to discuss topics that are specific to your business and technology imperatives.
See you at the show!!!