It’s easy to share some time with the ones you love.
Use WebEx and you can host a video conference that lets you see your special love, your parents, your kids or anyone else you are missing on Valentine’s Day. You can see up to six people at once during your video conference.
Use WebEx absolutely free.
You can also record the conversation and save it -- so you have a lasting memory. Here’s all you need to do to get started.
1. Sign up for a trial account.
2. Schedule a time to get together (later) or start an instant meeting.
3. Invite those you want to attend.
4. Dial into the meeting (or use your VoIP headset -- you will all need to be on the WebEx audio if you want to record).
5. Turn on your webcam (make sure they turn theirs on too).
6. Click on the “record” button in the upper right.
7. Click on the little “group of people” icon in the upper right corner of your webcam image.
8. Enjoy yourself!
After the video conference, WebEx will send you a link to your recording. It will also be hosted in your account so you can watch it later or share the link with others.
Don’t let the day get away from you. Jump online and see the people you love.