The Irish leprechaun’s secret hiding place for his pot of gold is said to be at the end of the rainbow. This folklore has become part of the symbolism of St. Patrick’s Day and it is said that with hope and luck, you will find it!
Have the luck of the Irish? Share it with family and friends! Celebrate this St. Patrick’s Day via Cisco ūmi.
Here are 10 easy ways to use ūmi on St. Patrick’s Day:
1. Want to connect with friends or family back in Ireland? Feel like you’re right in the room, even if they don’t have ūmi. Just connect through Google Talk and let the celebrations begin.
2. Have a costume competition with your friends and family. Give everyone 10 minutes to put together the best St. Patrick’s Day costume and then be back in front of the camera before time is up. Whoever comes back with the best impromptu costume wins.
3. Pan your ūmi toward the kitchen and host a “cooking show” for a long-distance friend. What’s on the menu? Corned beef and hash, of course!
4. Check in on your friends and family. When they come on screen, make sure they’re wearing something green! If not, send them a virtual pinch.
5. Play a game of St. Patrick’s Day pictionary. Grab an easel and start drawing four leaf clovers, pots o’ gold and green beers while your partner guesses.
6. Play a St. Patrick’s Day version of “pin the tail on the donkey” – “pin the hat on the leprechaun.” You and a friend can tape up an image of a leprechaun in view of your cameras, put on blindfolds and give it your best shot. Just try not to knock anything over.
7. Find a green piece of cellophane and put it over your ūmi camera to add a festive green tint to your video calls.
8. Grab a few bottles of Guinness and cheers to family and friends.
9. Dance an Irish jig with your ūmi partner.
10. Leave a St. Patrick’s Day video message for your friends after getting home from your St. Patty’s celebrations.
This St. Patrick’s Day, celebrate with your new LUCKY TREASURE: ūmi!