Join Cisco at HIMSS17
We are looking forward to participating in the HIMSS17 Annual Conference & Exhibition from February 20-22 in Orlando, FL. If you are planning to attend HIMSS17, be sure to visit the Cisco booth (#1850) to experience healthcare solutions that empower innovation by streamlining clinician workflows, increasing collaboration, and improving patient satisfaction.
Visit Cisco Booth #1850
Join us in booth #1850 to see how technology can help your healthcare organization connect people, processes, data and things while maintaining security and patient privacy. You will see solutions to help you prioritize patient data on your network, protect devices on and off the network from ransomware, and provide robust integration for your EHR.
Our booth demonstrations will include:
- Patient Connect: Deliver personalized information and services at the point of care.
- Contact Center with SpinSci: Integrate your Cisco Contact Center and EHR for a complete view of patient data.
- Extended Care: Unify infrastructure components and devices to enhance the patient-doctor experience.
- Cisco Security: Protect medical devices and patient data from network threats.
- Cisco Spark: Cloud-based voice, video and collaboration service that unifies clinical communications.
- Connected Health Interoperability Platform (CHIP): Seamlessly and securely connects digital health innovations to dispersed patient data.
- iOS Mobile Solutions: Seamless integration between Apple iOS devices and Cisco voice and video collaboration solutions.
- Mobile Wayfinding with Phunware: Wayfinding and asset tracking for efficient clinical operations.
- Cisco Meraki: HIPAA-compliant cloud networking solution.
Register for the Connected Health Summit at HIMSS17
Before you head to HIMSS17, be sure to register for the Cisco Connected Health Summit at HIMSS17, co-sponsored by Optum, to hear directly from key healthcare customers about new innovations in care delivery.
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
10 am – 2 pm (check-in starts at 9:15 am; lunch included)
Valencia Ballroom, Orange County Convention Center
Speakers will include Annabaker Garber, Chief Nursing Informatics Officer, HCA who will discuss selecting and implementing at scale a secure clinical communications platform.
Prior years have sold out quickly, so don’t delay!
Learn more about the Cisco booth, the Connected Health Summit on February 21, and the other exciting activities we have planned for you at HIMSS17.
Hope to see you in Orlando!Tags: