Cisco at HIMSS13 Recap
Now that HIMSS13 is behind us, we want to say thank you to everyone who attended the Sixth Annual Connected Health Summit and to all of our customers and partners who visited our booth in the exhibit hall.
Cisco Community for Connected Health Summit
Watch the video replays as experts from North Shore LIJ Health System, Lake Nona, Cisco and Intel discuss their views on how innovation is transforming the world and healthcare.
Cisco Healthcare Solution Demos
The Cisco booth at HIMSS13 featured healthcare solutions designed to enhance mobility, facilitate collaboration, and enable telehealth.
We invite you to learn more about these solutions:
- Bring your own device (BYOD) products
- Telehealth and care-at-a-distance solutions, including VX Clinical Assistant, Tactical VX, and HealthPresence
- Cisco UCS with Intel® Xeon® Processors
- Cisco WebEx
- Wayfinding kiosk
- Patient video surveillance products
Register for upcoming workshops, watch webcast replays, view helpful materials, and learn more about special offers to help your organization transform how care is delivered.
- Complimentary Visual Collaboration Workshop for qualifying US customers
- Promotional pricing on Wireless LAN Assessment for qualifying US customers
- Significant discounts through April 22, 2013 on Cisco services for healthcare
- Upcoming Webcasts
- Funding for Healthcare Preparedness Initiative
- Funding Public Health and Prevention Efforts
- Webcast Replays
- Telemedicine Innovations at Providence Health
- HCA Delivers Training and Outreach Programs with Cisco WebEx
See you at HIMSS14!Tags: