In case you missed it, you can still watch the National Town Hall for the Next Generation Workplace online.
This 90-minute TeleWebcast features public sector customer best practices from federal, state and local government, and education organizations hosted via Cisco TelePresence in Atlanta, Herndon, Los Angeles, Richardson, San Jose, and Seattle.
Moderator: Steve LeSueur
Contributing Editor, 1105 Government Information Group
Associate Dean for Teaching and Learning, iCollege, National Defense University
Chief Technology Officer for Internal Services Department, LA County
Senior Systems Administrator, Seattle University
Senior Marketing Manager for Desktop Virtualization, Cisco
- reduce costs and do more with existing resources
- create a borderless classroom in schools and universities
- enable mobile government workers
- provide virtual workers with tools for data, voice, and video applications
- address security challenges
- prepare for the workspace of the future
I would like to hear your best practices and thoughts about the changes in the work place and how technologies are helping you support your students and teachers, citizens and constituents, and government staff and leaders.