Cisco believes in the value of, and is committed to, the government product certification process. My name is Gene Keeling, Director, Global Certification Team (GCT). Cisco is a leader in government product certifications. In April alone, Cisco received 10 government product certifications, specifically:
• Three FIPS 140-2 certificates for the Integrated Services Routers – Generation 2.
• Cisco’s Unified Communications Manager 8.0.2 was added to the US Department of Defense (DoD) Unified Capabilities (UC) Approved Products List (APL) as a PBX1. This follows the previous UC APL listing of the product as a Local Session Controller (LSC).
• The Cisco 7206 VXR router was added to the DoD UC APL as a Customer Edge Router (CER).
• The Cisco ISR 3845 router was added to the DoD UC APL as an Edge Boundary Controller (EBC).
• Two FIPS 140-2 certificates and a Common Criteria certificate for the Nexus 7000 data center switch.
• MeetingPlace Express 2.1 was added to the DoD UC APL as a Customer Premise Equipment (CPE).
More information about Cisco’s GCT can be found at www.cisco.com/go/govcerts