Federal User Forum Brings the Best of the Best in Government Technology
It is quite a busy time of year for us over here at Cisco as we just finished up the DoDIIS conference and next week we will be hosting our annual Federal User Forum (April 17 & 18) in Reston, Virginia. Join government and industry experts for a valuable event that will examine Cisco’s industry-leading solutions designed specifically to help federal organizations collaborate with greater efficiency and success. If you are a federal customer (not open to Cisco partners) and would like to attend, click here to register.
This is a great opportunity to speak one-on-one with leading Cisco executives to learn how Cisco can help your organization.
Our event features an all-star lineup of speakers including: David M. Mihelcic, CTO of Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and Todd Cox, lead computer specialist for Bioinformatics and Information Technology, National Cancer Institute.
- Discover the latest Cisco implementations that are delivering measurable results for organizations throughout the Federal arena
- Learn the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) landscape and define the standards, architectures, regulations, and responsibilities to enable this journey, and how to articulate to users the can’s and cant’s of BYOD
- Gain an expert perspective on the robust suite of Cisco Unified Communications clients, and an in-depth understanding of their features, benefits, and optimal place within your organization
- Explore smart techniques and potential pitfalls to ensure a high-quality video implementation is a success
- Learn how the entire infrastructure will soon be virtualized and what that means for collaboration within an organization today and going forward
For the full agenda, visit: http://www.cisco.com/web/strategy/government/usersforum.html#~Details
Stay tuned for more information after the event!Tags: