As global financial markets become more interconnected and diverse, trading environments have become increasingly dynamic and responsive to real-time conditions. It is important for participants across the trading value chain to capture new business opportunities while reducing risks associated with today’s financial markets.
Register today for our complimentary 60-minute Webinar on, Jan. 22 at 11:30 a.m. ET, hosted by Wall Street & Technology, to discover how a High-Performance Trading Fabric architecture and new innovations like Cisco Algo-Boost and the Cisco Nexus 3548 can help financial firms address challenges and capture opportunities in today’s financial markets.
Join our roundtable executives: Alex Tabb, Partner, TABB Group; Paul Jameson, Senior Director, Financial Services, Cisco; and Dave Malik, Senior Director, Solutions Architecture, Cisco Advanced Services.
The roundtable will discuss:
- The relevance of a High-Performance Trading Fabric in the emerging Globally Connected Marketplace where agility and speed to opportunity are increasingly critical
- How Cisco’s High-Performance Trading Fabric architecture can help trading firms gain visibility and manageability to positively impact business performance.
- How optimized latency performance, mitigation of microbursts, traffic filtering and analysis, and precise timing and synchronization can benefit all participants in the trading value chain
The discussion will be followed by a Q&A session that we invite you to participate in. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2013
- Time: 11:30 a.m. ET (8:30 a.m. PT)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Register here
New York and Chicago Executives: The webinar will be hosted live from Cisco TelePresence locations in your city, see below for locations. If you would like to attend in person, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, as space is limited. Lunch will be served immediately following the webinar at these locations:
|Cisco New York
One Penn Plaza
New York, NY 10119
9501 Technology Blvd
West Office Center
1st floor and 2nd floor
Rosemont, IL 60018