The 3 Cs at Cisco Live London 2012
Cisco Live London 2012 is underway this week. I’m sure that technical learning and having fun are high on your to-do list. Perhaps you’re also anxious to know what new products and technologies Cisco will announce.
I talked to several customers during the last several weeks. They all wanted to know what Cisco is doing further to help them deal with the wave of cloud computing, video, and mobility. In my previous post From San Jose to London I summarized these questions:
1. How can we execute better today and tomorrow with enhanced network performance?
2. How do we prepare for cloud deployments and other new technologies?
3. How can we bring down the total cost of owning your networks, while greatly improving business efficiency?
To answer these questions, Cisco will announce a rich portfolio of campus and data center networking products and technologies tomorrow (Wednesday Feb. 1). The new capabilities will help you address these critical areas:
1. Capacity: Have the right network performance to scale for new business opportunities.
2. Complexity: Simplify network deployments for virtualization, cloud and other new technologies.
3. Cost: Be operational efficient to lower the total cost of ownership (TCO).
The 3 Cs. Take care of them and you’re taking good care of your business. Hear more about them later.Tags: