Do you want to simplify your network management? Visit the Cisco Prime booth at Cisco Live 2011 to learn how you can easily improve network operations. Come to the Cisco Prime booth 1885 to see the latest innovations in network management for enterprises and service providers. Join us for the following Cisco Prime activities at Cisco Live:
- Talk with the experts: Cisco network management experts will be available to answer your questions and provide interactive live demonstrations of Cisco Prime, wired, wireless, telepresence, cloud, and unified communications management solutions at the Cisco Prime booth 1885.
- Network Operations Center (NOC) tours: Sign up for a 30-minute tour of the Cisco Live NOC led by the network management experts who are running the NOC. Limited to 6 people per tour. Pre-registration is required. Sign up at the Cisco Prime booth. Tour times:
- Monday, July 11: 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 12: 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 13: 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Thursday, July 14: 11 a.m.
- Enter the Apple iPad and Kindle drawings: Two drawings will be held at the Cisco Prime booth. Enter the Cisco Prime booth drawing for a chance to win a free Kindle e-book reader. Enter the Cisco Prime user experience drawing for a chance to win an Apple iPad. The winners will be drawn on Thursday, July 14 at 1 p.m. You do not need to be present to win.
- Luncheon Table Topic discussions: Attend the Table Topic luncheons on Tuesday, July 12 and Wednesday, July 13 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. to talk with Cisco network management executives Sujai Hajela, VP/GM and Sharon Shafran, Director of the Cisco Network Management Technology Group. Look for the table with the sign “What Is Cisco Prime for Enterprise?”
- Network management solutions technology sessions: The Cisco network management team has sponsored over 20 Cisco Live sessions. For more information and to register for these sessions, go to https://www.ciscolive2011.com/scheduler/catalog/catalog.jsp. A complete list of sessions is available at the Cisco Prime booth.
- Meet the executives: Spaces are still available to meet with Cisco network management executives during Cisco Live. Ask your Cisco Account Manager or Cisco Partner to email me to set up a meeting.
- Free gift: Receive a free gift when you visit the Cisco Prime booth, while supplies last.
I will be at the Cisco Prime booth 1885 throughout Cisco Live. Please stop by to ask questions, receive a live demonstration, sign up for a NOC tour, enter our drawings, and receive a free gift!
To learn more about Borderless Networks and Cisco Prime activities at Cisco Live, go to: http://ciscolive.com/us/attendees/solutions/borderless.php.
Learn more about Cisco Prime by visiting: www.cisco.com/go/prime.
If you are unable to attend Cisco Live, visit the Cisco Live virtual booth for links to Cisco Prime and network management websites and documents as well as special on-line events. Register at http://www.ciscolivevirtual.com/.