Housekeeping Post – Where to Find Borderless Networks? Also, Theme Week!
Hi All! This post is to give you an overview of where you’ll find Borderless Networks over the next month. Some of the events listed are webinars you can attend, just click on the magic hyperlinks to register. Others are conferences we’ll be at, and others are stops on our BYOD roadshow.
Also, for this week & next the Borderless blog will have a theme week. Theme weeks is something I’ve been wanting to do for a while and what better time to start than Halloween? I am hopeful that theme weeks will bring out some interesting posts from some of our writers and will hopefully be fun for readers. The theme for this and next week is, “Isn’t it scary”. I know I’ve already broken this concept of theme week by having it be for two weeks. But I really like Halloween. If you have suggestions for theme weeks (or really hate this idea) please let me know in the comments.
- 10/24/2012 10am PDT – Get Your Network Ready for BYOD, Video and Cloud With Cisco Unified Access
- 11/1/2012 8am PDT – Conquer the Cloud Part 3-Enforcing Pervasive Cloud Security
- 11/7/2012 10am PDT – Get Your Campus Access Network Ready for BYOD, Collaboration and Cloud with Cisco Catalyst 3K-X and 4500E Access Switches
- 11/15/2012 8am PDT – Conquer the Cloud Part 4-Extending Virtualization to the Branch Office
Upcoming Roadshow Stops (Many many more… just lick the link)
- 11/29/2012 – All day – Is Your Network Ready for BYOD? Centennial, Colorado
- 11/29/2012 – All day – Is Your Network Ready for BYOD? Rosemont, Illinois
- 11/21/12 – 11/25/12 – Cisco a Gartner IT Expo – Discover What’s Possible!
- 12/06/12 – 12/08/12 – CiscoLive! Mexico (Sold out!)
- A few cool talks you’ll want to check out if you’re at Gartner IT Expo:
- Work Your Way: A Mobility Strategy for Business Success with Marie Hattar, VP of Enterprise Segment Marketing, Cisco Systems on Monday, October 22, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- The Convergence of Forces in the Connected Enterprise with Doug Merritt, SVP of Product & Solutions Marketing, Cisco Systems on Tuesday, October 23, 12:15 – 1:15 p.m.
- Three Ways To Make Your Network Cloud-Ready with Prashanth Shenoy, Senior Manager, Enterprise Networking Marketing, Cisco on Tuesday, October 23, 1:20 – 1:40 p.m.
- Transforming the Connected Consumer Experience with Bob Friday, CTO of the Wireless Networking Business Group, Cisco Systems on Tuesday, October 23, 7:00 – 7:20 p.m
- Mastering New Data Sources to Enable Business Transformation with Giuliano Di Vitantonio, Vice President of Data Center & Cloud Marketing, Cisco Systems on Wednesday, October 24, 12:15 – 1:15 p.m.
- Enabling BYOD with One Policy, One Management, One Network with Prashanth Shenoy, Senior Manager, Enterprise Networking Marketing, Cisco on Wednesday, October 24, 2:20 – 2:40 p.m.
- Achieving IT Leadership Through Network Transformation with Pankaj Gupta, Director of Campus Switching Marketing on Wednesday, October 24, 3:15 – 4:15 p.m.