If you are at Cisco Live in Las Vegas next week, stop by for a chat with Cisco technology experts on your video & network implementations. The Enterprise medianet team has the expertise and experience to help you evolve your network to support emerging video requirements. Come visit the Medianet booth to see the Enterprise Medianet demos, we will feature demos at the Borderless Network and the Video booths:
- Enhanced troubleshooting using the latest IOS performance monitor and mediatrace features
- ISR Video Bridge
- Media Services Proxy featuring automated port configuration and dynamic QoS marking for video surveillance cameras
- WebEx introduces the new medianet-enabled client to enhance the collaboration experience
Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager (CPCM), which provides support for mediatrace and IPSLA video operations, will also be doing demos at the Cisco Prime and Collaboration booths:
- TelePresence endpoints being managed – get an at-a-glance view of the whole video infrastructure, and respond to problems related to video in time
- Telepresence deployment being managed and monitored with CPCM 1.1.
Our CDN partners that have gone through the medianet interoperability verification and testing will be also demonstrating their medianet network management solutions that enhance monitoring and troubleshooting of video and voice deployments:
- Plixer, Scrutinizer -- Booth 749: advanced traffic flow reporting including medianet performance monitor statistics
- ActionPacked!Networks, LiveAction – Booth 836: network topology visualization and reporting of performance statistics from performance monitor and IPSLA Video Operations
- SevOne, Performance Appliance Solution – Booth 1833: reporting and alerting performance statistics from performance monitor and IPSLA Video Operations
- CA Technologies, Unified Communications Monitor – Booth 1639: reports combined data from performance monitor with end-user quality of experience
For you techies, we have the following in-depth and hands-on training on medianet technologies:
Monday-Thursday at the World Of Solutions Walk in Labs:
- LABNMS-2011 Flexible NetFlow Quickstart (WISP Lab)
- LABNMS-2012 Medianet Performance Monitor and Mediatrace (WISP Lab)
You can also join us over lunch, Table Topics in the World of Solutions and discuss any topics on Tuesday July 12 (TT-8035), or Wednesday July 13 at 11:30am (TT-8306).
To facilitate your visit, here is a series of medianet sessions you may want to consider:
- LTREVT-2300 Enterprise Medianet: Video Applications and Network Design Lab Monday 8-12pm
- BRKARC-2092 Cisco IT Connected Virtual Office (CVO) Video Architecture Tuesday 8-9:30am
- BRKRST-2507 Enterprise Medianet: Advanced Resource Control Enhancements Tuesday 4-6pm
- BRKCDN-1113 Enhanced Management of Video with Media Monitoring Thursday 12-2pm
Finally, the medianet team has been deeply involved with the show network at Ciscolive 2011. The whole network is built using our very latest Medianet capabilities. This is truly a world-class network infrastructure to service the Ciscolive 2011 show. Don’t miss the opportunity to join us on one of the NOC engineer-led tours to see the latest and most advanced network technologies and equipments for rich media.
Enjoy your week at Cisco Live and we look forward to meeting you there.