If you are going to Cisco Live Orlando next week, you probably have your schedule planned out. However, I’m going to do something a little silly and urge you to attend Rob Soderbery’s Monday afternoon keynote. This is a silly recommendation as most people are either keynote people or they aren’t. You’ve already made up your mind on whether you go to these things. However, we have something special planned for it that will only happen at this keynote. And that’s actually all I can say about it. That, and the general program listing:
Your Enterprise Network: Getting You Where You Want to Go
Is your enterprise network ready to take you where you want to go? Will it support the business applications that you are being asked to support? In this keynote, you will hear how Cisco is unifying access, building out new network services and making the network more manageable so you can meet the coming needs of your organization. We will also show you how you can support more aspects of your business using the network as a platform for the Internet of Things.
Monday, June 24, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
On to the stuff I *can* talk about… the Weekly Overview and more after the jump.
Now, as I’ve mentioned in the weekly video, if you’re at CiscoLive Orlando, you’re going to want two things: have the Cisco Ent Networks app downloaded onto your smartphone or tablet an you’re going to want to find the Enterprise Networks booth. For the booth, we’re in the back, dead center. For the Ent Networks App, use your magic QR code reader and scan the code to the right. Should work on most Android and iDevices.
Not going to CiscoLive? I have you covered there as well. June 25th, 10a.m. PDT we have a free online webinar where you can learn more about the Cisco ONE Enterprise Networks Architecture as well as the #GameChanger technologies we’re announcing next week. Be sure to register!
In to the weekly review!
This week we had a few great posts on AVC, SDN, and on the Nice Connected Boulevard
- AVC You in Orlando: There’s nothing Mickey Mouse about AVC!
- Case Study: Cyber Threat Detection with IPFIX, Cisco Application Visibility & Control (AVC) and Plixer Scrutinzer
- Nice, France: A Municipal Showcase for Cisco’s Connected Mobile Experiences – Mobility Blog
- Also, check out: Cisco First Publicly Announced Commercial Enterprise-class AP to Attain Wi-Fi Alliance 802.11ac Certification!
- Steps to Optimizing Your Network- Change Management & Network Management Strategies
- Let’s Clear Up Some Misconceptions – Is SDN Relevant to the Enterprise WAN?
- Last week’s Enterprise Networks Week in Review (in case you want to watch the fun interview I did with one of our top ASIC designers!)
Thanks for reading and let me know if you have any people you want to see interviewed. Also! If you’re going to be at CiscoLive come say HI to me and my trusty film crew. We’re shy but nice! Thx, Lauren
PS: Where is the booth? See HERE: