Get ready! Cisco Live 2012 kicks off in just a couple of days in San Diego and online worldwide. With all the speakers, events, and activities to take part in, you might feel like you need a clone to keep up on all the action. Before you begin a biological feat, let me help you narrow down the possibilities with a few recommendations from the Cisco Services team:
1. Looking for some fun? Play the Cisco Pinball at the Smart Services booth in the World of Solutions and you could win a Linksys router or iPad3. You’ll also see 8 different demos of our automated network diagnostics & analysis and Mala Anand, Cisco VP of Technical Support, will be on hand to help answer any questions. You can follow @CiscoPinball on Twitter for more details and check out the pictures below for a sneak peek.
2. Visit the Mobility and Security booth, where you can learn about services for BYOD and mobile workspaces and talk to professionals at the expert desk.
3. Don’t miss the mobile collaboration, Webex, and Telepresence services demos at the Collaboration and Video booth.
4. Also in the World of Solutions, come to the Technical Solutions Clinic, where professionals from Advanced and Technical Services will be prepared to answer your toughest questions on a variety of topics.
5. On Monday, June 11 from 1:00-3:00 p.m., attend the Peer-to-Peer Insight Exchange, a roundtable discussion facilitated by Cisco leaders, including Sanjay Pol, Cisco VP of Advanced Services.
6. Hungry for IPv6? During lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday in the World of Solutions, join the table discussing planning for an IPv6 upgrade. You’ll be able to voice your opinion and chat with some of our Advanced Services experts.
7. If you’re attending the IT Management Program, join Evan Parthenis in the Preparing the Enterprise for BYOD breakout session on Thursday from 10-11 a.m. to learn more about the trend and how to get started enabling device flexibility in your organization.
Are you going to Cisco Live in San Diego next week? What are you excited about?