Last week at the sixth annual Cisco Collaboration Summit, partners from Asia-Pacific, Japan and Greater China (APJC) had the opportunity to network with Cisco executives, other collaboration partners, consultants, and analysts and explore how trends such as mobility and cloud are changing the collaboration landscape.
As Cisco APJC is a partner-led organization, building and enabling our collaboration partners is business critical. Last week, we were privileged to recognize the exemplary collaboration partners who demonstrated best-in-class business practices and serve as a model to the industry. Congratulations to the following APJC partners:
- Dimension Data APAC (Asia Pacific) was recognized in the Customer Lifecycle Leader award category for its business excellence in sales methodologies across the customer life-cycle.
- Gen-i (New Zealand) was recognized in the Cloud Trailblazer award category for its business excellence in cloud business models.
- Mitsubishi Electric System and Service (Japan) was recognized in the Video Visionary award category for its business excellence across the spectrum of pervasive video.
- Servion Global Solutions Limited (India) was recognized in the Customer Collaboration Leader award category for its business excellence across contact center, remote expert, and other customer collaboration technologies.
- Telstra (Australia) was recognized in the Mid-Market Mover award category for its business excellence in software applications and SaaS.
Cisco is privileged to work with some of the best channel partners across APJC and it is our honor to commend these partners for their outstanding achievement as Cisco Collaboration Summit 2013 award recipients.